Assoc. Prof. Dr. Suhaily Mohd Ramly
Our other experts
- Doctor of Philosophy, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (Sept 2011 – Dec 2015)
- Master in Business Administration, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (May 1998 – Oct 2000)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, U.S.A (Sept 1993 – May 1995)
ASSOC. PROF. DR. SUHAILY MOHD-RAMLY, PhD, is the Deputy Dean at the Faculty of Business, Accountancy and Social Sciences, Kolej Universiti Poly-Tech MARA Kuala Lumpur. She received her PhD and MBA from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia and Bachelor of Arts in Economics from University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, U.S.A. Prior joining to joining KUPTM, she serve at Kolej Poly-Tech MARA Bangi and Kolej Yayasan Pelajaran Mara Trolak. She has taught courses in Principles of Marketing, E-Marketing, Public Relation, Principles of Selling, Business Development and Economics at undergraduate level and Corporate Marketing at postgraduate level. Her primary research interest are relationship marketing and retailing. Her publication have appeared in International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management, Jurnal Pengurusan, Journal of Business & Management Science, Journal of Food Products Marketing, Journal of Administrative and Business Studies and The Asian Journal of Professional & Business Studies. She regularly serves as a reviewer for international and local journals.
Research Area: Relationship marketing, loyalty program, retailing
- Eating-out attraction: A study of food-truck phenomenon in Klang Valley
- Nor Asiah Omar, Ahmad Sabri Kassim, Suhaily Mohd-Ramly, Muhammad Azrin Nazri, Syed Shah Alam & Zizah Che Senik. 2018. How buyer relationship influences value co-creation: The moderating role of personality traits. International Journal of Business & Management Science, 8 (25), 325-345 (Scopus Index)
- Nor Asiah Omar, Mohd Azrin Nazri, Suhaily Mohd-Ramly, & Zuraidah Zainol (2018). Does psychological contract violation moderate the impact of severity and recovery satisfaction on boycott? An analysis of halal violation. Journal of Food Products Marketing, 24 (3) , 311-327 (Scopus Index)
- Suhaily Mohd-Ramly & Nor Asiah Omar. (2017). Exploring the influence of store attributes on customer experience and customer engagement. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 45(11), (Scopus Index)
- Nor Asiah Omar, Suhaily Mohd-Ramly, Syed Shah Alam, & Mohd Azrin Nazri (2015). Assessing the effect of loyalty program benefits in satisfaction-loyalty relationship: Evidence from Malaysia. Jurnal Pengurusan (UKM Journal of Management), 43(1), 145–159. (Scopus Index)
- Suhaily Mohd-Ramly & Nor Asiah Omar (2016). The relative contribution of loyalty programs and store attributes to store engagement and equity. Journal of Administrative and Business Studies, 1(1), 42–52. https://doi.org/10.20474/jabs-1.1.7
- Suhaily Mohd-Ramly. 2017. Reciprocity and sense of community as antecedent of small to medium sized retailer’s equity and loyalty. The Asian Journal of Professional & Business Studies, 2 (June – Dec.).
- Suhaily Mohd-Ramly, Nik Haslizawaty Abdul Halim, Farha Abdol Ghapar, Norliana Jailani, Nor Asiah Omar, Che Siti Mahani. 2018. A proposed framework of food truck dining image. National Conference on Multidisciplinary Research and Practice (COMRAP2018) November 24, 2018, KUPTM Kuala Lumpur
- Farha Ghapar, Mohd Hadli Shah Mohamad Yunus, Suhaily Mohd-Ramly, Ahmad Fauzi Ahmad Zaini & Muhammad Nizam Jali. 2018. Financial literacy and stock market participation in Bursa Malaysia among the indigenous Malay race. National Conference on Multidisciplinary Research and Practice (COMRAP2018) November 24, 2018, KUPTM Kuala Lumpur
- Suhaily Mohd-Ramly. 2016. Reciprocity and sense of community as antecedent of store equity in the context of neighborhood store. International Conference of Global Business, Entrepreneurship and Creative Industry (ICGBEC)Dec 5-6, 2016. Kuala Lumpur
- Suhaily Mohd-Ramly & Nor Asiah Omar. 2015. Relative contribution of loyalty program attributes and store attributes to store engagement and store equity. International 2nd Conference on Multidisciplinary Innovation Sustainability and Growth (MISG) June 2-3, 2015. Kuala Lumpur: Global Illuminators.
- Nor Asiah Omar, Suhaily Mohd-Ramly, & Mohd Azrin Nazri. 2014. Understanding the influence of shopper-based mall equity and loyalty. Proceeding of Malaysia Indonesia International Conference on Economics, Management and Accounting MIICEMA 2014 on Global Economic Climate: Issues and Challenges 10-11 November. Hotel Bangi-Putrajaya.
- Nor Asiah Omar, Che Aniza Che Wel, Suhaily Mohd Ramly & Muhamad Azrin Nazri. 2019. Sustainable in Retail Business through Retention Strategies. Penerbit UKM
- Nor Asiah Omar, Suhaily Mohd-Ramly & Muhamad Azrin Nazri. 2018. The Dilemma and the Key to Loyalty Program Success. Penerbit UKM