Dr. Siti Masitah binti Ashar
Our other experts
SITI MASITAH BINTI ASHAR, is currently a senior lecturer in Business, Accounting and Social Science at the faculty of in KUPTM Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She received her PhD from Universiti Sains Malaysia, Master and Degree in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. She had been with KUPTM KL for five years and taught various subjects in Diploma and Degree level such as Principle of Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Business Ethic, Consumer behavior, Business and its Environment, Organizational Behavior, Principle of Management, Human Resource Management, Training and Development, Safety and Management, Training and consulting in corporate context, Current Issues in HRM and Supervisor for two Ph.D Students.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Marketing, Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Master in Science (Human Resource Development), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Bachelor of Management (Marketing), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Marketing, Online Purchase, Consumer Behavior, Entrepreneurship, HR Management
- Ashar S.M (2008). Analisis kualiti perkhidmatan menurut persepsi dan harapan pelanggan di CIMB cawangan UTM. Jurnal Kemanusiaan UTM, 6 No 2.
- Ashar M, Shah K.A.M(2013). Shopping motivation on online purchase: a measuring based on reliability value. South East Asia Journal of Contemporary Business, Economics and Law, Vol. 3, Issue 1 (December) ISSN 2289-1560
- Ashar M, Shah K.A.M(2018). Entertainment Gratification in Online Purchase: Consumer Emotions as Mediator. International Journal of Integrated Engineering: Special Issue 2018: Data Information Engineering, Vol. 10 No. 6 (2018) p. 125-129.
- Ashar M, Shah K.A.M(2019). Impact of Informativeness Gratification toward Consumer Emotions in Online Purchase. International Journal of Integrated Engineering: Special Issue 2019: Data Information Engineering, Vol. 2 No. 8 (2019) p. 130-137.